It is our dear son's birthday, and I'm feeling all Anne of GG-ish about it. "I just want to hold on to these days forever," quoth she. And when I think about that a whole year of his life has already past... past!... I think it just might be "the most tragical thing that has ever happened to me."
God is so good to have made babies. And I love that He says of little ones, "of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Clearly God loves children, and heaven is going to be filled with child-like people. Two precious thoughts to reflect upon on this happy/tragical occasion. :)
His right forefinger and middle finger are inseparable buddies, and are so useful for playing with the individual fingers of the other hand. It's just so much fun playing with one's fingers!
We're thanking the Lord again today for our precious boy!