Saturday, November 19, 2016

On the Town with Maria and Sharon and the Wonderfalls Pass

Niagara Falls History Museum





Up the elevator at the Skylon
Heading over to Table Rock
Journey Behind the Falls



"The God of glory thunders..."

Niagara's Fury - a Godless version of the origin of the Niagara Falls, and an anticlimactic experience after standing beside the real thing!
The Maze of Mirrors.

This was really well done, although now that I look back at the pictures I can see that by looking at the carpet you can see where the mirrors are.


The Fun House


Crooked Room and Hamster Wheel in the Fun House


We also fit in Mini Golf, Laser Tag, and Ripley's 4D moving theatre. A full day, but quite manageable with Isaiah and Marike being cared for at Opa and Oma's house. (I would happily have taken Marike, but she really wanted to go to their house instead! :))
And the highlight of the day (for me, anyways): a delicious spare-rib dinner at Opa and Oma's afterwards!