Some day I'll probably also wish I'd captured more of Isaiah's random conversations. Here are just a couple recent ones:
"Mom, is it olden days?"
Then, before I could really process an answer - "NO, but can you check the clock to see if it's olden days? Cause I think this fence (indicating the brand-new fence our neighbors had built) kind of looks Olden Days..."
Isaiah to Marike during breakfast this morning:
"Now I'm getting really nice," he observed pleasantly.
"You are getting really nice?" she asked back, wonderingly.
"Yes, cause I'm filling up my tummy, and when my tummy gets full I get really nice..."
I like when he is really nice. :) Which is pretty often. He loves to be cosy (especially with mommy) and write love notes (especially to mommy). There is no staying on top of the widespread scattering of his pencil crayons and scrap papers covered in scribbles and random letters and the odd word spelled backwards. He tags after me when I do household chores, and says things like, "Oh, you're making the bed? That's amazin'!" (not because it's anything out of the ordinary, but just because he is an affirming kind of a guy.)
I love being his mom. <3
M & M's attempt at synchronized swimming :)












