These two are sweet about faithfully dressing up for most of our weekly theme days, keeping it fun for the littles. :)
P was for Piglet, Pooh, Pirate, Party Person, Policeman, and Party Pooper :D
On P Day we talked Politics and went together to the Polls.
Haircuts were needed, thus constituting H day.
H was for Hector (of Troy), Hector Protector, Hawaiian Hippie, Hollister Hermano, Harmonious Hermana, and Hockey Heroes.
(I wasn't sure about posting some of these goofier pics... :z This one seems especially embarrassing because M came home from work while I was still dressed like this, and instead of thinking, "wow, fun mom" (as I surely deserved after wearing that cheap, scratchy wig for hours) somehow immediately concluded - to his horror - that I had undergone this makeover in all seriousness and was planning on heading off that evening like this, flower cheeks and all, to choir practice.)
G was for Guy Fawkes (Joseph), also Gleaners and Garage where some extracurricular work was happening that day.
T was for a Tiger and his Trainer, Tobogganers, and Tamarack Teen. It wasn't Halloween, but in keeping with the theme I let them Trick or Treat just at our house.
We deviated from the letter themes and had "snow" as our theme one very snowy day; costume possibilities included anything that had to do with snow or anything that rhymed with "snow". Can you tell who/what these two are?
Snow Cone and Slow Joe Crow
Below, B is for Bookworm, Bumblebee, Belle, and Butler
Yesterday Marike helped me pick the theme, and what with Cousins Coming, Christmas Choir Concerts this week, the Cold & Chill, some Coughs, lots of Classes and Classical music playing, C was a Cinch. Costumes included a Champion, a Christmas Countdown Calendar, Cinderella, a Camper, a Cactus, and Count Olaf (disguised as Coach Genghis). (Nice unibrow, Joe! :D)


